Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dear, you know I do.



what happened to you, dear? I'm so worry about you! why so? what last call? what wont contact anymore? I don't understand. I am so apologizing to you if you think that i had hurt you before! Im sorry sometime im not in mood when i am with you! I apologize about that. I'm sorry dear. I'm so sorry! I don't know what I can do for you but I LOVE YOU! I don't know whether am I think too much or what but I know you have something to tell me. why don't you just tell me why are you gonna to hide yourself? I'm scared! Please! I treat this friendship with my true heart as you know. This friendship mean alot alot to me! Im always remember what we had done together. i just wan to let you know, I love you so much, sister! I don't wanna lose you. I appreciates about that! you know I do. You know that. oh GOd! recover us once again! please LOrd! you know i cares! you Know it God! Im shaking! really GOd! Im so cares! Please! oh Lord Jesus. all into your hand. I really can't imagine me without you! Seriously, I'm sorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment