Friday, March 4, 2011

4 March 2011

Finally, exams ended!! Feels quite happy de:) but another exam coming soon too!! left one week plus only. Hope that's enough for me:) nowadays one week have to meet piano's teacher for few timess!! =x but quite good for me also. at least i can do more exercise with teacher:) should give thanks:D Teacher, thanks for the patience:D hahaha! see you later again x)

Its march already:) Sister's new baby will born soon! is a boy boy, name Wen Le文乐? i think so. haha:) I quite excited le. I believe my sis will be more excited than me. A baby born from moms, THAT'S AMAZING:) Thanks God for the new life:)


This few days, I learn something new. 'Think positively'. Think positively in everything its good for everyone. We shouldn't think bad about ourselves because we are the son of God, God's treasure. God doesn't like us to think negatively. He wants us to love ourselves, accept ourselves. He affirm us whatever we are. He love just the way we are. He is not leaving us for even one second because He is our God.  He's beside us always. so come on! Think positively no matter what happened. Believe God will do the rest for you. Just have faith in Him, pure one, and everything change:) 
You are the love one in him:) God bless you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment