Wednesday, January 12, 2011

11.01.11 ♥129

Rested 2days, holidays for my leg.. and one more holiday too, tomorrow. too bad, leg got injured recently. thank to Alex's bottle.. but Thanks God I still can walk:) oops! just realized i forgot to take my medicine from the doctor x) how can i forget about it? Have to eat it later..


  
A girl who looks like MULAN

Today was awesome! chatted to my super nice and great girl, yikfoong~♥ she wrote something surprised me in her blog. I'm quite touching when i saw that timm.. haha. and we chatted something PRIVATE this afternoon! muahaha! yikfoong ah yikfong.. Just me and you can knw about this ohh! HAHAHA! anyways, Thanks so much my dearest yikfoong. Fall in love with you deeply~♥

There's some verses for you too...
"But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper."
Psalm 1:2-3
God bless you in everything ♥


Just picked up a call from my school's classmate KSJ~♥ this evening..
She told me that she feel sorry (sounds almost cry) cause she forgot to write my name to the sub-science name list, so I'm now got into PURE-SCIENCE class! what is this? I cant imagine that if i study in pure-science class.. should be proud but guaranty i will burst my head. HAHA. but but but... my pretty and tall mom, it's okay:) dont have to say sorry. I'm transferring school soon so i guess everything will be alright:) unless the permission FAIL la. but i think will approve la:D hahaa! no worries and dont cry! hahaa.


 Online-d for the big-half-day alr. time gone pretty fast. I did something that i can't believe tonight. super can't believe i did this, finally. hahaha!
well, I'm not boring, but just dont know why, i draw something on an orange x) please have a look....
Pity orange x)

p/s: You wanna eat me?
HAHA! I know its not funny.LOL
Alrightt! it's time for me to sleep. Good night, everyone:)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Grace, welcome welcome!!I'm pleased and honored to write that for you, I think it would be a memory to keep as such a lovely little sister presents in my life. Thanks for blessing me with the scriptures, this is a beautiful's one. About the private's part you've mentioned, I guess after this will have certain people come and look for me, especially.. ..HAHAHAHA well, hope not gonna happen.
    All the best to you in the new study life, God bless you~!! =)

    ReplyDelete