Tuesday, December 28, 2010

No matter what, Give Thanks!:)

Time gone so fast. Its 28 Dec 2010 already. 3 more days, I'm 16th, finally. Thanks God for the Christmas present. I'm really appreciates to God about my result. and of course everyone who taught me before i sat for my PMR:) First time feeling like I gave glory to God finally. I guess, no one can understand my feeling now. yea right, its just a PMR but im really thanks God for giving me such a result. maybe for others, my result was just very very normal. but for me, im really glad to have such a result! seriously! :) Thanks God for this awesome Christmas present!!:) I appreciates a lot!! Thank You Heavenly Father!

2011 is coming soon. what are you wishing? well, if you ask me, I have no idea? I still remember about last day of 2009, but time gone so fast, last day of 2010 is coming, and I'm still doing the same thing here. hmm. sometimes, not just a word. really have to take action when you said something. After you take move only count as SUCCESS. so, I'm thinking, doubting.. whether I'm a success person? I don't know. But I hope I am. and I hope you are too.

My wishes for next year 2011:
I wish to study well in my form 4 next year, keep glorify God's name.
I wish to concentrate and finish up my piano lesson.
I wish to join a singing class.
I wish to use my time wisely, be more hardworking.
I wish to choose a right class when im in form 4.
I wish to grow and be more mature in spiritual life and real life.
I wish to have more self-confident, more faith in everything.
I wish to trust in the people that I can really trust in.
I wish to improve myself. etc....

Hope my wishes come true! and of course yours too:)
no matter what, give thanks to the Lord.
I wish I could have a sweet dream tonight.
nothing much to say, just Good night and God bless, people.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment