Thursday, October 28, 2010

If There is Music There ♫


My dream... I hope there's one day I can achieve it. Maybe it's quite impossible to achieve it but I know that if I walk together with God, there's nothing impossible for HIM, JESUS:)



SiEn Vanessa, one of my good example:)
I wish to be like her, someday.
I know I can, because I believe in God.


You will receive whatever you ask for in prayer,
if you believe.

Matthew 21:22



SiEn Vanessa's solo by playing piano.


I thought SiEn only PRO in singing but this video shows that I'm wrong.
I didn't know that her Piano's skill are so Fantastic too!
It's so WOW!



~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~~♫~♫~♫~~♫~♫~♫~~♫~♫~♫~~♫~♫~♫~~♫~♫~

WITH ALL I AM

Into Your hand

I commit again

With all I am

For You Lord

You hold my world

In the palm of Your hand

And I’m Yours forever

Jesus I believe in You

Jesus I belong to You

You’re the reason that I live

The reason that I sing

With all I am


2 comments:

  1. haha.. so geng ler her... nice!!! that song.. i wanto sing at newbox that day.. haha.. kinda hard ler...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAA. seriously, quite hard:) haha. have to learn learn:)

    ReplyDelete