Thursday, September 9, 2010

.US.


ermm, nice day today too! went to tropicana city mall with Jens, Kennard, Zheng Bin and my brother, STeven today! was GREAT! In the morning, Steven went to fetch Zhengbin around 9.40am! when we reached TCM, then Zhengbin was teaching me science at STARBUCKS. Hmmpmm.. teaching me while facebooking? boleh arh!? LOL.. haha. but he really helped me ALOTS! :) THANK YOU!:) quite stress lo. just left 25days! OH NO! and im just starting STUDYING. aiyyaaa! He said if he teach me, sure can get A wor!?? dno real one or fake!? AHAHA. but i believe you can la:) ahaha. okay! after that, we went for movie, STEP UP 3! that was COOL man! gona clap my hand lo! aiyaa! haha. and then, we walk here walk there. tak tau buat apa..
ahaha. funny oneXD i reached church on 6pm! what? 6pm??? my tuition start at 7.30pm le! LOL. guess what. doing nothing OF COURSE sleeping there la! haha.. actually wana study science one.. but.. very tired.. so sleep until 7.20pm oni wake up! haha. John ooi said i very geng! he playing DRUM so loud also can sleep. HAHA. funny one! TuiTIONed until 9.30pm. reach home on 10.15pm. hmm, no bad larh! haha.


WHOOHOO! Lagoon tmr. but tats a PROBLEM! 5 boys 3 girls. evrythg is couple sit or not 4ppl sit de. how we gona sit le? LOL. very KEK SUI! lol. haha. but hoping tomorrow will be FUNN la! hehe:)

No comments:

Post a Comment