Monday, September 6, 2010

I Found YOU

WOW
I'm really thanks God I went to dawn last saturday. hm, im thinking, if i didnt went last sat, what is happening now. if I didn't go, maybe I'm still sleeping, not praying in dawn? I didn't go, maybe i'm still dreaming, not talking secret with Jens? :) If I didn't Go, seriously i wont be so close with MY BRAND NEW BEST BEST FRIEND, JenSning as NOW. WOW! and i wont be talking phone with JenSning in the midnight X) I guess, I found it. I found someone I really can TALK and Trust! Love die her lo! hahaXD wow. there's a miracle for me! Phone's bill expensive a bit? SO WHAT? hahaha:D hope I wont get kill from my brother X) WOW. Thanks God!

God have HIS WILL in my LIFE. I LOVE GOD!and JENS too:)
JenSning, I will NEVER FORGET the day that I TRULY KNOWING you!
04.09.2010 Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment